Tuesday 27 March 2012

I've bought a house!!!

Still can't quite believe it... I now own a property, with walls and windows and a door and everything!!! Little old me, all grown up. Granted, it's about 10 feet away from my parents house (this might be a slight exaggeration) but it is still a place I can call my own.

It's been a while since I last posted... But you see, I fainted after finding out how much the solicitors fees were going to cost, and I've only just regained consciousness.

Here's some pics...



Excited is not the word!! Ikea is going to be my new best friend. It's a rather scary time of my life though, I've got a mortgage waaaaa! Good thing I paid for my chemical peels in advance as I sense there won't be any more luxuries such as that for quite a while. I might not even have luxuries such as heating and electricity once my mortgage is paid every month. Good thing it's approaching summer time. Warmer weather and lighter mornings and evenings will mean I can save on my bills. BILLS??!?!?!! Aaarrgghhh!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG CONGRATS AND BLESSINGS over you and your new CASA!!! Enjoy!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete