Sunday 18 March 2012

Birthday Haul :-D

The birthday festivities are over for another year, and now the dust has settled I thought I would share with you what I had for my birthday. Sorry for the photo overload you are about to see. I had quite a few gifts... Most of them being from my better half Rohit, but also from my aunt and uncle, cousin, brother, sister-in-law and nephews, other brother, sister-in-law, nieces and nephew and a close friend.



      
 

  







  
   

I was sooo excited to recieve these gifts. My boyfriend, friends and family know me sooo well! I love anything with cupcakes or hello kitty on, and I also have a candle obsession. I LOVE perfume and jewellery and the notepad and pen is PERFECT for my lists. Have I mentioned I make lists? LOTS of lists. I think it's called OCD.

You might have noticed I didn't get any makeup for my birthday :-( One day I'll do a makeup collection blog and then you'll see why no one bought me any more makeup. Even if I live a thousand years it's not enough time to use up all my makeup.

If you'd like to know which shops any of these items came from then leave a comment. I don't know the prices as they were gifts but I have a pretty good idea where they were all bought lol. I hope you enjoyed my birthday haul. Another birthday haul coming up... Next year!!

Ciao for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment