Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hello Kitty Eyeshadow Palette by Liberty London

If you couldn't already guess from my previous posts. I am a little bit (read: hugely) obsessed with Hello Kitty (and cupcakes). I am also a huge lover of makeup so I was ecstatic when I came across this eyeshadow palette for sale on Ebay.


The eight colours do not have individual names but as you can see they all have a shimmer to them. Seven of the colours are quite neutral tones, with one bright blue to add a splash of colour to the palette. The colour payoff is really good and they are quite pigmented. The little compact has a mirror with a cute hello kitty image on the lower right hand corner and it also comes with a little brush (which I probably won't use).


This is the front of the palette. It's absolutely beautiful. So cute! If you click HERE you will be redirected to the Liberty London website where you can see more details about this product. Unfortunately the product is currently out of stock but as I said I picked it up for a couple of pounds on Ebay (RRP £8) so you never know you might be lucky like me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment