Tuesday 13 March 2012

Meet my Compassion Sponsored Children Kajol and Akhiljith

Sorry it's been a few days... I've been selling on Ebay like mad. The hope was that it would become a multi-million pound empire and I'd never have to worry about money again. In reality it made me about £60. Still, that was £60 I didn't have before. Plus, I've now shifted a load of stuff I didn't want.

Anyway, here are two beautiful children Kajol (8) and Akhiljith (6). They are both from India and I sponsor them through a Christian charity called Compassion. You can find a link to this charity in the side bar. They regularly send me cute little letters and pictures and I am regularly updated on their progress in school etc. Thought I would just share the cuteness with you :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment